Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stand By Me Reflection

I thought this video was about friendship. If you don't have a friend then you will be by yourself, and no one wants to be by themselves.When I watch that video I feel warm inside and cozy because,  I think the music/ or sound is nice. I  had a connection with this video and my connection was when I went to India I saw people singing and I liked the sound of the singing.

So now you know my reflection about Stand By Me

                                          -Manu
Byeeee see you soon.                                  
                                                

2 comments:

  1. Hi Manu,

    Great work on your blog! Thank you for sharing your thoughts in your reflection. I liked reading about your connection. I hope you are enjoying Fine Arts this year. Have a great break!

    Peace & Love,

    Ms. Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Manu it's my Drucilla

    I just wanted to say I really really really liked your blog so far, hope to read more about you. See you in the new year 2011!!!

    - Drucilla :)

    ReplyDelete