Monday, January 17, 2011

Home Reflection

Hey everybody it's good to see you again,just to tell you this is my last reflection because it's the last video.
This video made me feel joyful because it's a dad, daughter activity, because it's mostly the mother who gets to spend time there daughter because this is what happens I hang out with my mom so much that my brothers hang out with my dad. I did like this video,because it's just so cute and like I said it's a dad, and daughter activity, also there singing and they put it up on computers and other stuff I think, and besides most of the little kids are scared to go on t.v,or what ever but she was brave enough to sing with her dad.I did make a connection with this my connection is where sometimes I go with my dad everywhere and my brothers go with my mom. This didn't remind me of anything because um........ I can't remember anything that I did with my dad.
So there you know what my reflection is about see you again when I do another reflection bye
                                                                                    
                                                                                     -Manu

1 comment:

  1. Hi Manu,

    Wow. You wrote four reflections. Way to go! I'm glad you liked this video. It's so cute! It's nice that you get to have some nice one-on-one time with your mom. Even though it's not exactly the same as playing guitar, it's still spending time together, so there is a connection there!

    P & L,
    Ms. Lee

    ReplyDelete