Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Where Is The Love Reflection

This song makes me feel  sad because there's lots of people dieing and there's no more love. I do like the melody because it has lots of rhythm to it. I do like the lyrics because it's about people dieing and there's no more love to give, and then at the end it's happy. I do like the fact that there's four singers because so you have other people singing as well and that you can make the song so it has a part for every person. The message is about people dieing and people not having any love so there asking god where is the love. I did not make any connections with this video.
So that is my reflection about Where Is Love.

                                                                     -Manu

2 comments:

  1. Hi Manu! It's Vivian, I like your reflection very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Manu,

    Thanks for your reflection. I think you got the message correct... however, I would have liked you to explain your thoughts more clearly. It seems like you just repeated some of the lyrics. Remember what I said about unnecessary sentences!

    P & L,
    Ms. Lee

    ReplyDelete